Swakeleys Dental Practice is set in a residential area offering plenty of parking, close to Ickenham village in Uxbridge. We provide the latest in comfort and technology in a relaxed, friendly and homely environment.
At every stage of our relationship, we listen. In the beginning we’ll need some of your medical background, and we’ll also want to understand your health aspirations and concerns. During that first appointment we’ll give you our observations and advise you on best oral hygiene practises.
After your consultation, if treatment is required, we’ll take you through all of the options so that you only benefit from treatment that is right for you and, more importantly, treatment that you want.
Why choose us
- We care for patients that are happy to travel from surrounding areas such as Uxbridge, Hillingdon, Pinner, Northwood, Ruislip, Gerrards Cross to name a few. Within our team we are able to provide dental care both for families as well as for those patients who are looking for a more cosmetic approach.
- We are able to provide NHS free dental treatment for children up to 17 or 18 years old if in full time education.
- With a late evening and Saturday mornings available we are sure we can accommodate your needs/availability.
- Well established practice providing high quality services in a welcoming environment
- Patient-centred service
- Experienced professionals with an ethical and responsible approach
- Our team is proud to continue their professional development and strive to use evidence-based dentistry and the latest techniques
- Wide selection of treatments, from check-ups to complex procedures
- Flexible finance options
- Convenient location in the lovely village of Ickenham, with easy access from the M40 with plenty of parking
- Excellent public transport links to the practice