£8.95 per month
One check-up and one hygienist visit.
£17.50 per month
Two check-ups and two hygienist visits.
Both memberships share the same benefits.
We have introduced our own dental membership arrangement to reward and look after our patients who regularly visit the practice.
Just look at what you can gain from becoming a member!
Our members are entitled to:
- A dental appointment, including a clinical examination, a check for signs of oral cancer and routine intra-oral diagnostic x-ray once a year.
- A hygiene appointment to provide a full clean of the teeth and gums and advice on how to keep your mouth healthy.
- 10% discount on any fillings
- 10% discount on many other treatments (extractions, etc)
- 10% discount on additional hygiene care
- 10% discount on oral hygiene products purchased at the practice
- 5% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage
- Emergency Callout Insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.
And there's more...
- Treatment planning to promote good oral health for life
- Flexible appointment times
- 10% discount on tooth whitening
- A warranty on any dental work at the practice
Membership Plus - £27.00 per month
For those patients who would like more regular and extended access to dental care, we have Membership Plus. This includes all of the membership benefits of the Membership but your loyalty benefits are extended so that you are eligible for a hygiene appointment after three consecutive monthly payments, therefore entitling you to up to four hygiene visits a year.
How do I register?
To become a member simply call 01895 636 427 and we will send you a simple agreement form to fill in. This will require your signature and bank account details. We will then set up a monthly Direct Debit payment.
Please speak to any member of the team if you would like more information.
- An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
- Subject to receipt of six consecutive monthly payments.
- Discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice.
- The price includes a premium of £0.52 per month for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance.
Please see the Keyfacts document for further details.